So why has ‘healthy soils’ become a hot topic? Are you ready to start looking at current high input driven industrial farming which Maarten shows has lead to soil degradation, sick soils, and associated costly problems with plant and animal health?
Full of stories about farming practices that Maarten has observed first hand, you will discover in this VIDEO …
- Major problems in soils of modern farming worldwide affecting productivity
- How everything is linked with everything else in the production system
- Why farms have weeds, insects, diseases and resistance to chemicals
- How to remineralise the soil and balance chemistry with biology for good physics
- How to create truly healthy soils progressively; increase drought tolerance and overcome salinity
- How to finally save on the costs of fertilisers and chemicals
And so much more!
You have the choice to farm with less problems, more profit, and Maarten Stapper shows you the way.
“I have seen some truly exceptional farmers who are light years ahead of anything I saw in America, particularly ..in the practical application and making it work on farm. Guess what, many of them cited Maarten Stapper as one of the major influences in helping them to change and have the confidence to pursue biological farming.”
Ben Mead, Nuffield Scholar, Cornwall UK
Approximate running time: 180 minutes