Dr Elaine Ingham’s Microscope Intensive
Fast-track Your Learning with 8 lessons in 4 Weeks
That’s right – we have structured the course to give you a balance between fast-track & overwhelm! You will have access to 2 lessons a week over the 4 weeks and each lesson is released with a few days in between. Through a series of video online lessons, Elaine takes us through everything that you will ever need to know on how to use your microscope effectively. We’ve put it together this way so you will quickly get a good overview of all the lessons in front of you but you will also gain the right amount of knowledge in the right amount of time. As it is a self-paced course, once the lesson is released you have ongoing access to it, which means that you can go back at any time and revisit each lesson.
Microscope Intensive Online Course Outline
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Microscope
- Guide to selecting a Microscope
- How to set up
- Parts and functions of a typical microscope
- Microscope best practice
- How to collect a soil sample
- How to look after your microscope
Lesson 2: Sample Preparation
- Diluting & Preparing Slides
- How to Focus correctly on your Slide and which magnification to use
Lesson 3: Morphology of Bacteria
- True bacteria, Actinobacteria,
- Spirilla, Spirochetes,
- Anaerobic Bacteria as indicators
Lesson 4: Morphology of Fungi
- Decomposer fungi,
- Mycorrhizal fungi,
- Diameters, Color
Lesson 5: Morphology of Algae, Protozoa & Nematodes
- Algae, Pollen, Parasites, Microarthropods
- Protozoa; Flagellates, Amoebae, Ciliates
- Nematodes; bacterial-feeding, fungal-feeding, predatory, root-feeding
Lesson 6: Morphology of Other Materials in the Soil
- Identifying other materials such as cellulose, plant debris, thread, diatom shells, mineral particles.
- Distinguishing between other materials & organisms
Lesson 7: Quantification (Counting Organisms)
- Sampling considerations,
- Determining diameters, lengths, numbers
A self correcting quiz that will test your skills
55 page Workbook
Access to the Microbe Gallery
Microscope Data Sheet
Soil Profile Starting Sheet
Getting Started List
List of Laboratories and Suppliers
Recommendations when buying a microscope
and more bonuses!
Our No Risk Money Back Guarantee
The Microscope Intensive Course is fully guaranteed. We Provide A 100% Guarantee That If After 14 Days Of Participating In The Course You Are Not Happy With Any Aspect Of The Course Your Money Will Be Returned In Full and you can keep any bonuses you have already received.
Dr Eaine Ingham’s
Yes! I’m ready to start today!
Copyright © 2019 Farming Secrets. All rights reserved.