Tarwyn Park Training @ Warwick
February 24 @ 8:00 am - February 27 @ 4:00 pm$2450
Start working with nature for landscape regeneration!
Join Stuart and Peter Andrews from Tarwyn Park Training for a hands-on workshop on redesigning your farm for maximum productivity and enhanced landscape function, while also minimising costs.
Tarwyn Park Training is named after the iconic Hunter Valley property where landscape pioneer, Peter Andrews, first developed the principles of Natural Sequence Farming. Stuart Andrews, Peter’s son, has now built a training course based on the pioneering work of his father.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Read the landscape
- Rehydrate the landscape
- Fully utilise your farm’s natural resources
- Locate, design and build landscape structures
- Redesign your own property
- Begin improving landscape function on your farm
- Lower your farm costs and boost profits!
$2450 per participant
Includes morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch. Limited to 20 participants. Book early to avoid missing out