Regenerative Farming Tour – Victoria
November 14 @ 10:00 pm - November 16 @ 1:00 am
Reserve Your Place Now on this Regenerative Farming Tour
Join this 3-day regenerative farming educational tour to learn about a range of options available from successful farmers. Learn about a variety of regenerative enterprises, management systems, value adding and marketing options. Get expert advice and support to explore options for you from certified HM educator Glen Chapman. For full details on the tour and how it is structured.
This program visits seven great regenerative farming operations where you will learn about a variety of land management process, value adding, business structures, marketing and distribution. See what might work for you in starting your journey into regenerative farming or add something extra to your current business.
- Bus/Mini Bus travel to all visits,
- Option for 3 nights accommodation including 2 breakfasts
- 1 hosted breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners. Meals will be provided by some of the farm locations and local restaurants and cafes showcasing local produce where possible.
- An case study information and research booklet will be provided prior to departure about each visit.
- The tour will be fully escorted by Regenerative Ag Educator and producer Glen Chapman from Southern Blue Regenerative. As we go we will explore how each producer is applying regenerative principles and how they might fit into your operation.