- This event has passed.
Regenerative Agriculture Workshop – Horsham
July 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Regenerative Agriculture Workshop
Horsham 30th July 2019
Workshop conducted by Mr Graeme Hand
Graeme Hand and Handfortheland.com is one of Australia’s leading holistic
land management and training consultancies
Graeme uses and shares science and field-proven, environmentally beneficial agricultural practices to regenerate and sustain profitable farms, their families and communities both in Australia and overseas.
The HandfortheLand consultancy has spent 20+ years distilling, adapting and building on the findings and practices of eminent, globally respected practitioners and educators like Allan Savory, Holistic Management International and Doug McKenzie-Mohr, to create a training programme that’s adaptable, easy to learn, low risk and can reduce farm costs by up to 30%.
Carbon Systems Agronomy
- Introduction to Holistic Management.
- How it can help your business?
- What are the barriers to successfully adopting?
- Managing complexity.
- Analyse and select enterprises that are in line with what you are trying to achieve
- Determine where to invest your time and money to increase profit
- Improving soil health through soil surface management.
- Do we need animals in cropping systems?
- Do cover crops make a profit.
- How to lower risk and design greater profit into your business.
- Complete your Holistic Budget
- Put in place monitoring and corrective action to make sure you produce your planned profit
- Where to from here.
- Graeme Hand for strategy direction, workshops
- Greg Dearman for week to week coaching, tactics and implementation
- Feedback and questions.
Enquiries to Greg Dearman
0427 823845 or [email protected]