- This event has passed.
RegenAG 3-Day Biofertiliser Course – Ingham
April 26, 2017 - April 28, 2017
If you want to know how to reduce your input costs by 10-20 or even 50% this course will show you how. Learning how to chelate minerals into soluble, plant available inputs, reproduce beneficial microbes and discover practical techniques to manage and monitor your soil health results, is a game changer.
“Our yields have increased, our cost of production has halved and our soil health has improved. We’re very happy with how things are going.”
John Attard – Cane Farmer
How is this course different??
This intensive and practical three day course is designed to teach you how to make rather than buy all your on farm inputs – everything from chelating minerals to reproducing beneficial microbes to animal licks and supplements to pest and disease controls. The methods and recipes can be scaled up or down to suit any sized farming operation and represent an opportunity for you to make massive financial savings, especially if you are spending ever increasing and crippling $$ on either synthetic or organic inputs for your operation. Unlike at some other courses and field days, at this course you will be shown and empowered as to how you can take control over your farming inputs and farm fertility. You will not be sold products at the end or left wondering how to actually do it.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- Plant metabolism and physiology theory
- Biofertiliser production from a variety of biological starters
- Mineral Chelate recipes- individual minerals and super biols
- Native Microbe manufacturing and uses- including animal health
- Brewing Phototrophic bacteria
- Phosphito production
- Recipes for pest and fungal disease suppression
- Mother brew recipes for large scale Biofertiliser production
- Reproduction of beneficial microbes – Nitrogen fixers, Trichoderma, Metarizium, Mycorrhiza
- Sulphate utilisation techniques
- Biol production
- Effective Micro-organism manufacturing and multiple uses
- Cattle lick blocks, loose mineral mixes, liquid mineral supplements, pasture flavour improvers
- Fish Emulsion Production
- Alternative fungicides for replacement of copper based fungicides, early/later powdery mildew control
- Seed Coating
- Bokashi Compost and alternative composting methods
- Quality Control testing of Biofertilisers
- Chromatography practice for soils
- Application rates and equipment
- Mechanisation and upscaling of processes
“Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this course! A real game changer.” Charlie Arnott – Boorowa, NSW
Proudly supported by Terrain and HCPSL for Farmers in the Terrain Wet Tropics Region.
Please contact Sandra Coco at HCPSL for details and to make a booking at [email protected]
Hope to see you there!