A practical tool to assess and monitor your herd feed efficiency, health and improve profits
Are you looking for a comprehensive tool to assess and monitor your animal’s performance?
Interested in learning how to improve feed efficiency, herd health and profits on your farm?
Registration is now open for the Obsalim® workshop series in Victoria.
The workshops will:
• Discuss the effect of nutrition, feed and the farm environment on ruminants’ health and productivity.
• Introduce the Obsalim® techniques for assessing rumen function, specific to cattle, goats and sheep.
• Teach step-by-step methods of utilizing the Obsalim® diagnostic cards, how to interpret results and track changes in a herd.
• Include practical demonstrations of the system in operation across a variety of Australian farms.
• Provide an opportunity to engage in a network of farmers who use the Obsalim® technique into the future.
Gippsland (Fish Creek)
· 1 to 2 days training 30 & 31 October
· On farm visits/consultations 28 & 29 October and 31 October
The course consists of 1 to 2 days of interactive sessions and includes farm visits to provide practical hands-on experience with the techniques. It will be delivered by veterinary surgeon Dr. Bruno Giboudeau, who pioneered the system in France after more than fifteen years working with ruminants. The Obsalim® methods have been refined, validated and adopted by farmers internationally.
To register your interest in the workshops please complete the attached form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.