Nutri-Tech Solutions – Soil Health and Your Wealth (Woolgoolga – July, 2019)
July 25 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
We invite you to a FREE half-day soil seminar, taking place at the Woolgoolga Diggers Club on Thursday 25th July, 2019.
Your soil is your greatest asset. It is the essence of your productive potential and profitability. Soil health is also key to stress-free farming. The common catch cry is, “our soils aren’t what they used to be”. In this fascinating half-day seminar, internationally acclaimed soil specialist, Graeme Sait, will help you reclaim resilience and profitability on the farm.
Date: Thursday 25th July, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Location: Woolgoolga Diggers Club, 17 Beach Street, Woolgoolga NSW 2456
To Register contact Rita at NTS:
07 5472 9900
Morning Tea provided
Course handout, pen and notepad available for $5
Here are some of the lessons shared:
1) You will understand the mechanics of Nutrition Farming® and how your improved management of minerals, microbes and humus can turn around your enterprise.
2) You will discover that humus is the cornerstone of soil fertility. Discover how we lost 2/3 of our humus, and acquire the strategies to rebuild organic matter on your farm.
3) You will recognise the role of mineral balancing in creating disease-resilient soils and crops. Discover how key mineral ratios in the soil, and in plant tissue, can change your cropping outcome.
4) You will learn about the use of specific microbe inoculums to solve problems and boost yield. You will also discover how to support your existing soil life, including earthworms.
5) You will understand why multi-species, cocktail cover crops can be a powerful fertility building tool.
6) You will discover the many benefits of in-field crop monitoring, including leaf analyses. You will also learn how to use hand-held tools like the refractometer, the sap pH meter and K and N meters to provide invaluable instant feedback.
7) You will also learn drought management strategies to improve your resilience amidst increasingly unstable climatic conditions.
To register for this event, please contact Rita at Nutri-Tech Solutions on 07 5472 9900 or [email protected]. Our last free event booked out extremely quickly, so book now to reserve your place.