What You Will Learn
NTS has spent years developing strategies to improve yield and efficiency, whilst aiming to reduce inputs. This course will provide you with an array of profit-building tools, including the following:
- Soil & Leaf Tests – analysis and interpretation
- Core Inputs – humates, kelp, microbial inocula and foliars
- The Art & Science of Composting
- Mineral Management – NPK + all essential soil & plant minerals
- Soil Biology – discover the key beneficials in the soil foodweb
- Earthworm Management – restoring the missing link in soil productivity
- Mycorrhizal Fungi – how to regenerate & replace your greatest ally
- Brewing Considerations – how to inexpensively create a microbial workforce
- Microbial Protection – how beneficial microbes can reduce your chemical bill
- Crop & Soil Monitoring – key monitoring tools and guidelines
- Weed Management – strategies to reduce or remove the need for chemicals
- Foliar Fertilising – how to achieve maximum benefit
- Seed Treatment – methods and rewards
- The Role of Agriculture in Climate Change – discover the powerhouse link between soil biology & planetary health.
- Human Microbe Management – discover the prime importance of probiotic organisms, a healthy digestive tract and an understanding of the life within.
- Mastering Micronutrients – unveiling the tricks to personal trace mineral nutrition.
- Reclaiming Wellness – guidelines to improve your own mineral nutrition and enhance your overall health & wellbeing.
- Lacto-Fermentation – how to make your own super-protective, fermented food.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Farmers, commercial gardeners or aspiring food producers
- Landscape professionals and consultants
- Sports field and golf course superintendents
- Conventional food producers looking to lower inputs
- Organic food producers looking to improve quality and yield
- Anyone with a general interest in sustainability & regenerative agriculture
Included in Your Course Fee
- A nutritious morning tea and lunch will be provided daily. We can cater upon request for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or other food intolerances.
- Every attendee receives a comprehensive 360-page course manual.
- Personal health diagnostics, including hair testing, pH testing and the monitoring of blood pressure and blood oxygen. Attendees receive a report of their health status, including a suggested game plan to reclaim responsibility for their own health.
- Interactive workshops and hands-on demonstrations, including a guided microbe brew.
- All course attendees automatically become part of the Nutrition Farming® Network (NFN) – this enables ongoing interaction with the NTS team as you implement new skills and experiment on your farm. NFN members also receive exclusive deals and offers.
- N.B. Accommodation is NOT included in your course fee – click here to view accommodation options.
How To Enroll
Please register online, or contact Christine Thompson on email@example.com or +61 7 5472 9900.
To register online, please CLICK HERE.