- This event has passed.
NTS Certificate in Nutrition Farming®
July 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$799
What You Will Learn
NTS has spent years developing strategies to improve yield and efficiency, whilst aiming to reduce inputs. This course will provide you with an array of profit-building tools, including the following:
- Soil & Leaf Tests – analysis and interpretation
- Core Inputs – humates, kelp, microbial inocula and foliars
- The Art & Science of Composting
- Mineral Management – NPK + all essential soil & plant minerals
- Soil Biology – discover the key beneficials in the soil foodweb
- Earthworm Management – restoring the missing link in soil productivity
- Mycorrhizal Fungi – how to regenerate & replace your greatest ally
- Brewing Considerations – how to inexpensively create a microbial workforce
- Microbial Protection – how beneficial microbes can reduce your chemical bill
- Crop & Soil Monitoring – key monitoring tools and guidelines
- Weed Management – strategies to reduce or remove the need for chemicals
- Foliar Fertilising – how to achieve maximum benefit
- Seed Treatment – methods and rewards
- The Role of Agriculture in Climate Change – discover the powerhouse link between soil biology & planetary health.
- Human Microbe Management – discover the prime importance of probiotic organisms, a healthy digestive tract and an understanding of the life within.
- Mastering Micronutrients – unveiling the tricks to personal trace mineral nutrition.
- Reclaiming Wellness – guidelines to improve your own mineral nutrition and enhance your overall health & wellbeing.
- Lacto-Fermentation – how to make your own super-protective, fermented food.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Farmers, commercial gardeners or aspiring food producers
- Landscape professionals and consultants
- Sports field and golf course superintendents
- Conventional food producers looking to lower inputs
- Organic food producers looking to improve quality and yield
- Anyone with a general interest in sustainability & regenerative agriculture
Included in Your Course Fee
- A nutritious morning tea and lunch will be provided daily. We can cater upon request for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or other food intolerances.
- Every attendee receives a comprehensive 360-page course manual.
- Personal health diagnostics, including hair testing, pH testing and the monitoring of blood pressure and blood oxygen. Attendees receive a report of their health status, including a suggested game plan to reclaim responsibility for their own health.
- Interactive workshops and hands-on demonstrations, including a guided microbe brew.
- All course attendees automatically become part of the Nutrition Farming® Network (NFN) – this enables ongoing interaction with the NTS team as you implement new skills and experiment on your farm. NFN members also receive exclusive deals and offers.
- N.B. Accommodation is NOT included in your course fee – click here to view accommodation options.
To register online, please CLICK HERE.