- This event has passed.
How biological farming can unlock the health potential in your soil
May 22, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
For farmers, landholders and home gardeners
Narracan Landcare is pleased to offer aday with Gerhard Grasser, Agrisolutions.
- The connection between your health and soil health
- ‘The new NPK’ –the relationship between Nutrients, Physical soil structure andKey microbiology which challenges traditional beliefs about soil health
- The business case for biological farming
- How to understand and leverage your own landscape and develop a management system for your farm, or your home plot
- Conducting a Visual Soil Assessment and other practical tools
When: Sun 22 May, 9am to 3pm
Where: Hidden Hill, 320 Rosatos Rd, Coalville 3825
Cost: Narracan Landcare members free
Non-members$25 per person, includes lunch and afternoon tea
RSVP: By Monday 9 May – [email protected] or
Annie McDonald 5168 1270
RSVP essential as places are strictly limited.