- This event has passed.
FoodLegal’s Country of Origin Countdown Breakfast Seminar
March 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am$88
The countdown is on!
FoodLegal’s concise 90 minute seminar will answer the following questions and MORE:
- Is there a way to avoid the bar chart?
- Is it necessary to identify single countries of origin?
- How to avoid misleading or deceiving consumers?
- How to distinguish between non-priority and priority foods?
- Is a doughnut a priority or non-priority food?
- What does ‘substantial transformation’ really mean?
- Will roasting and dry blending meet the test?
- When is water “Australian”?
DON’T MISS OUT!
Thursday 1 March 2018
7.30 am entry
8.00 am start – 9.30 am*
$88.00 (incl. GST)
4th Floor, Green Chemical Futures Auditorium
13 Rainforest Walk (off Research Way) Monash University Clayton VIC 3168
Parking – $2 per hour or $10 all day (N1 Car park)