The GrazingforProfit™ School
The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
The GrazingforProfit™ School will empower you to:
- Define where your business is going
- Control and manage your business
- Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
- Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
- Reduce overheads
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase ground cover and water utilization
- Increase carrying capacity
- Strengthen family communications
- Use your time more effectively
- Understand the economics of your business
- Build strong business relationships
For further information, visit https://www.rcsaustralia.com.au/event/grazingforprofit-townsville2020/