- This event has passed.
Biofertiliser Courses in Victoria
May 17, 2016 - May 19, 2016
What’s so good about it?
This intensive and practical three day course is designed to teach you how to make rather than buy all your on farm inputs – everything from chelating minerals to reproducing beneficial microbes to animal licks and supplements to pest and disease controls. The methods and recipes can be scaled up or down to suit any sized farming operation and represent an opportunity for you to make massive financial savings, especially if you are spending ever increasing and crippling $$ on either synthetic or organic inputs for your operation. Unlike at some other courses and field days, at this course you will be shown and empowered as to how you can take control over your farming inputs and farm fertility. You will not be sold products at the end or left wondering how to actually do it.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- Plant metabolism and physiology theory
- Biofertiliser production from a variety of biological starters
- Mineral Chelate recipes- individual minerals and super biols
- Native Microbe manufacturing and uses- including animal health
- Brewing Phototrophic bacteria
- Phosphito production
- Recipes for pest and fungal disease suppression
- Mother brew recipes for large scale Biofertiliser production
- Reproduction of beneficial microbes – Nitrogen fixers, Trichoderma, Metarizium, Mycorrhiza
- Sulphate utilisation techniques
- Biol production
- Effective Micro-organism manufacturing and multiple uses
- Cattle lick blocks, loose mineral mixes, liquid mineral supplements, pasture flavour improvers
- Fish Emulsion Production
- Alternative fungicides for replacement of copper based fungicides, early/later powdery mildew control
- Seed Coating
- Bokashi Compost and alternative composting methods
- Quality Control testing of Biofertilisers
- Chromatography practice for soils
- Application rates and equipment
- Mechanisation and upscaling of processes
“Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this course! A real game changer.” Charlie Arnott – Boorowa, NSW
Hope to see you there!