- This event has passed.
Unlock Your Farm Business Potential, Shepparton
October 6, 2016 - October 7, 2016
Inspiring short course for farmers and land managers. Learn key decision-making tools to achieve success for you, your business, and your environment.
PRESENTER: Brian Wehlburg
The course will be held on 6-7 October, 15-16 November, 10-11 December and will cover a range of topics including:
- Achieving your dreams and turning your passion into a profitable business
- Increasing business profitability through holistic financial planning
- Building better soils and pastures with planned grazing
- Successful time management and communication strategies
Places are available for 20 successful applicants. Course fees are $650 per person (normally valued at $2,000), which covers:
- Workshops over eight days
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Networking dinner (excluding drinks)
- Course notes, guides and planning templates.
Please note that course fees do not include accommodation or travel costs to Shepparton to attend the course.
EOIs should be submitted to the Goulburn Broken CMA by 10 am Monday 5 September 2016 by emailing [email protected] or posting to PO Box 124, Benalla VIC 3672. Successful applicants will be notified by Tuesday 27 September 2016.