- This event has passed.
Nutrition Farming, Perth
October 3, 2016 - October 4, 2016
Learn cutting-edge strategies to improve the health of your vineyard, broad-acre farm, the planet and yourself.
Speaker: Graeme Sait
- The Marvels of Organic Matter – discover how to protect and produce humus, the single most important determinant of profitability on your farm.
- The Seven Principles of Productivity – the determinants of productivity are not related to the amount of NPK you applied or the quality of your equipment. You may be surprised to learn that it is actually your management of chlorophyll, gas exchange, humates, minerals, microbes and pests that will a determine what remains in your bank at season’s end.
- The Bounty of Balance – discover how and why mineral balance can determine farming success. Understand the importance of key ratios and the significance of the missing minerals that can make farming more fun.
- Seven Life Changing Strategies – here you will learn key tips and techniques to live a longer, healthier happier life
- Managing Microbes – learn how repopulating, re- energising and diversifying soil-life can boost productivity and reduce problems
- The Magic and Myth of Cover Cropping – the world has awoken to the multiple benefits of cover cropping and it is one of the fastest growing practices in agriculture. Discover how and why this strategy can be of benefit.
- Lessons From the Leaf – leaf testing and in-field monitoring essentially involve asking the plant what it needs and providing those exact requirements. Often, excesses and imbalances mean that we must bypass the soil and apply correctives through the leaf.
- The Secrets of Stress Reduction – South African farmers suffer more anxiety and stress than most. In this session, you will learn strategies to neutralise stress and increase your access to peace, harmony and happiness in your life.
- Embracing the Essentials – discover the six inputs considered essential for profitable success. These include humates, kelp, microbial inoculums, composts (aerobic and anaerobic), plant growth promoters and advanced foliar inputs.
- Programing for Profit – in this session you will discover the dynamics of proven programs in enterprises ranging from pasture to cash cropping of from viticulture to produce.
Click here for more details.