- This event has passed.
Holistic Management Training – Margaret River
February 14, 2017 - February 15, 2017
Partnering with nature to regenerate land, increase productivity and profitability
BENEFITS OF HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT
- Increased profits
- Reduced input costs
- More time for family and recreation
- Building soil carbon
- Maintaining maximum groundcover
- Clarity of future direction
- Increased productivity of agricultural land
- Improved wildlife habitat
- Increased stocking rate
- Obtaining maximum benefit from rainfall
- Reduced erosion and flooding
- Reduced impact of weeds
- Managing drought effectively
- Improved communication
The next Practitioner training course will be starting in Margaret River in mid-February 2017. Contact us today to express your interest in attending this valuable course.
The 8 day course conducted 2 days per month over four months February to June, all study materials including morning teas is included.
On going telephone, email and teleconference support will be provided through the duration of the course to assist with impementation of the learnings.
Also, Get the Course Outline here!