- This event has passed.
October 19, 2016 - October 25, 2016
The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
A life changing experience that deals in depth with every part of your life, production, ecosystem and business.
Find the breakthroughs you’ve been looking for to increase profit, improve the health of your land, improve the relationships in your business and increase your satisfaction with your property.
When you attend the GrazingforProfit™ School, it will empower you to:
- Define your goals and direction clearly
- Take control of your time
- Take control over your land
- Take control of your enterprises
- Take control of your business
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Develop your drought management plan
- Improve stock health and performance
- Increase rainfall use efficiency
- Strengthen family communications
- Work on the business as well as in it
You will leave with an action plan.
The GrazingforProfit™ School originated in Zimbabwe and South Africa over 30 years ago with Dr Stan Parsons, who has since taught it in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Dr Parsons taught the first Australian GrazingforProfit™ School in February 1990 for RCS. Terry McCosker and the RCS Team has since empowered over 5,5oo graduates with the GFP management concepts.
Today, the GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s premier business school for the agricultural industry, being the longest running, and most attended management school conducted in rural Australia. It covers everything that affects a family grazing and farming business in one holistic package and has been continuously updated for the last 30 years.
When you walk away from the GrazingforProfit™ School, we guarantee you will never look at land and business the same again.