- This event has passed.
FARMING MATTERS — For our Love of the Land 2020 Conference and Field Days, Albury NSW
March 24 - March 25
The Savory Global Network is gathering in Albury NSW in March 2020, and in association the Australian Holistic Management Co-operative is organising two days of events on the themes of:
- Freeing up your natural capital, physical and mental
- Planning strategy for the next drought
- Combining agricultural production and farmland health
- Training and mentoring from Land to Market Australia
- Branding produce through Ecological Outcome Verification
- Holistic Management and profitable biodiversity
- Finance and investment for regenerative agriculture
The conference will highlight recent developments in natural capital, environmental stewardship, and the innovative agriculture sector, emerging globally to respond to issues such as droughts, climate variability, and the growing consumer demand for sustainable produce. It will be followed by the Savory Global Network Gathering.
Monday 23 March — Afternoon meeting for farmer support groups. Welcome Reception.
Tuesday 24 March — Conference on farming and ecological health. Conference Dinner.
Wednesday 25 March — Field trips to local regenerative producers around Albury.
Thu 26 to Sat 28 March — Savory Global Network Gathering.