- This event has passed.
Effective use of Alternative Fertilisers
March 31, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Is there a place for compost or other organic products in your farm’s fertiliser program?
- What to look for inproducts
- Quality and grade
- What to consider when bringing products onto your farm
- Incorporating organics into farm nutrient management plans
- Local trial results
- Bill Grant –Consultant,Blue Environment Pty Ltd:A nationally recognised authority on compost making and use, with 25 years’ experience in the composting and organics recycling industries.
- Luke Wilkinson –Strategic Co-ordinator Gippsland, SustainabilityVictoria.
- Dr Will Hume – District Veterinary Officer, DEDJTR Leongatha.
- Mark Heffernan– Manager SORF, Gippsland Water
RSVP for either event: To David Shambrook [email protected] or (03) 5662 9913, by Tuesday 29th March for catering purposes