- This event has passed.
2020 Savory Global Network Gathering
March 26 - March 28AU$185
March 26-28 | Albury, NSW
The Network Gathering is a biennial event of the Savory Global Network, open to all Savory Hubs, Accredited Professionals (AP’s), and Regenerating Members.
It is our opportunity as a Network to come together in person, strengthening relationships while meeting new faces, and exploring the intersection of our collective efforts and ideas that make being in this Global Network truly worthwhile.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NETWORK GATHERING:
- Regional Discovery & Opportunity (DO) sessions: Led by regional Hub leaders and attended by AP’s, producers, brands, and others, DO Sessions are geared towards identifying common regional barriers for adoption of Holistic Management, as well as ripe opportunities that will help accelerate our work.
- Land to Market sessions: Designed and facilitated to unveil specific supply-chain (value network) investment needs in each of your regions. Brands, institutional/market partners, and investors will all be participating to learn and develop strategies for better partnering with the Network.
- Think tanks: Cutting-edge thought leaders from the regenerative movement will be joining to bring deeper understanding, inform strategy, and align communications for advancing the Holistic Management framework into global consciousness.
- AP-led & AP-taught workshops: Learn best-kept secrets from some of the most experienced trainers in the Network.
- Developing new Network programs: How do we engage and develop new leaders in the regenerative space? Among other topics, we will discuss internships at Network ranches and hubs, international educational programs, buying land, starting a business, becoming involved, building a community of practice/support, and more!
- Open networking area: Copying what we learned at Allan’s TED talk, the Gathering will have an intentionally-designed TED-style meeting point that allows for meeting and networking in the most meaningful ways. What does that look like? You’ll have to show up to find out!
- Locally-led: Grassroots facilitation and hospitality from our Australian hosts will make the event one of a kind.
Albury, New South Wales, Australia – The Gathering will be held just outside the township of Albury, an approximate 4-hour drive from Melbourne, or a 6-hour drive from Sydney. Flights should be booked into Melbourne or Sydney and then connecting flights or ground transportation can be arranged to Albury.
Meals: Meals will be provided every day of the event and include morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Transportation: Transportation to and from the hotel and meeting venue will be provided via bus on March 26, 27, 28. The meeting venue is about 20 minutes away from the hotel.
Please let Paige (pyungstrom(at)savory.global) know via email if you will want this transportation option.
Event Admission: Admission to all events on March 26, 27, and 28th.